Sonic the Hedgehog - Boss / Final Zone

DCT

Well, this is definitely a different (darker?) take on the boss theme - a lot more laid back than what I was expecting. Those moods reminded me of the old instrumental demo you did for Memories Frozen In Time that was at VGMix, and is definitely seen as a good way to chill out. Only thing I didn't like was the fadeout ending, but I do understand with it being an older work and shouldn't really hinder the experience too much.

I hope you'll get to look at the rest of the Sonic 1 soundtrack in the future - OCR doing the same score is merely a coincidence, not a stopping point. I know you and the Urbanizm team have the capacity :)

Thanks again for listening, everyone! :-)

I hope you'll get to look at the rest of the Sonic 1 soundtrack in the future - OCR doing the same score is merely a coincidence, not a stopping point. I know you and the Urbanizm team have the capacity :)

Yeah, I'm sure we'll end up doing some more stuff from Sonic 1 eventually, whenever time allows...maybe a remix project is still in the cards. =)