Triple Request - Sonic 1, 3 & 2006

StreetFlare

Ahem. Well, alrighty then, seeing as my Azure Lake request was already complete before I even made it (THANK YOU DusK!), I've got three more intriguing ones.

First, one that isn't on OCR. At all. Only one other song from it's game has been covered, and that was awesome. All the songs on the OST are epic, but forgotten in the gunk of glitches and ideas. That's right, I'm talking about Sonic the Hedgehog from 2006. Specifically, the awesome final boss track. Since it hasn't been covered, on here at least, I'm asking for any ol' style.

Source:

Ok, next, if you haven't heard of this track, you aren't a Sonic fan. Yes, this is Green Hill Zone. Now, my reason for requesting THIS track, of all tracks, is simple. I found a version with lyrics...which was a guy singing (and rapping), over the Sonic Generations remix of the song, or possibly a MIDI-rip of it. Blarg. What I WANT to see is an OCR vocal take. Again, like Solaris Phase II, I doubt anyone is actually going to do it, but it's good to dream. And yes, before anyone asks, I have already downloaded all of the Sonic Zone tracks. I still feel it was a shame Gario lost TBH.

Source:

Finally, there's Launch Base Zone from Sonic 3. Basically, I'm thinking either a pop-punk, pop-rock, or pure punk style MIGHT sound good with this track, again, with or without vocals (unlike either of the other two, one with vox, the other, without to fit with the song. If I wanted "His World", then I'd ask for that version of the song. Ahem, back on track, I'm just interested to hear what you guys could come up with within one of those styles.

Source:

Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...
Ahem. Well, alrighty then, seeing as my Azure Lake request was already complete before I even made it (THANK YOU DusK!), I've got three more intriguing ones.

First, one that isn't on OCR. At all. Only one other song from it's game has been covered, and that was awesome. All the songs on the OST are epic, but forgotten in the gunk of glitches and ideas. That's right, I'm talking about Sonic the Hedgehog from 2006. Specifically, the awesome final boss track. Since it hasn't been covered, on here at least, I'm asking for any ol' style.

Source:

That's just the main theme, isn't it? I know

, and of course there are the Zebrahead
. Also, yes, this game has REALLY good music.
Ok, next, if you haven't heard of this track, you aren't a Sonic fan. Yes, this is Green Hill Zone. Now, my reason for requesting THIS track, of all tracks, is simple. I found a version with lyrics...which was a guy singing (and rapping), over the Sonic Generations remix of the song, or possibly a MIDI-rip of it. Blarg. What I WANT to see is an OCR vocal take. Again, like Solaris Phase II, I doubt anyone is actually going to do it, but it's good to dream. And yes, before anyone asks, I have already downloaded all of the Sonic Zone tracks. I still feel it was a shame Gario lost TBH.

Source:

How about a vocal take by the band of the song's original composer? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm4CXfhqBI8

That's just the main theme, isn't it? I know
, and of course there are the Zebrahead
. Also, yes, this game has REALLY good music.

Yes and no, those versions only sorta count. They were on the soundtrack as a separate track, a vocal version called "His World". I was more looking for another instrumental remix, mostly because I personally view the two versions as different, due to the altered instrumentation (Solaris Phase 2 has more instruments filling out the song, while His World is mostly the band, with the strings in more of a backing role).