Monster Hunter Tri Opening Theme Piano Cover

Pl511

stats.png

This is actually a remake of a cover I made last year that was featured on Capcom's official blog a while ago. I've only decided to post it on these forums now because I'm planning on uploading this to my channel as a celebration for 150 subscribers and 1 year of activity, so feedback would be brilliant! I'm planning on adding another section of extra original interpretation as well. :)

Congrats on getting featured! It's a pretty arrangement, but you do tend to rely on the 1-3-5-8-5-3-1 for the left-hand accompaniment too much. Also try to vary the dynamics a little, for example after the intro during the march-like chords, a crescendo would make things much more dramatic. Similarly when you're going up an octave at 1:45 an accent followed by a slight rubato and increase in loudness would spice things up a bit.

Good work so far and good luck!

Congrats on getting featured! It's a pretty arrangement, but you do tend to rely on the 1-3-5-8-5-3-1 for the left-hand accompaniment too much. Also try to vary the dynamics a little, for example after the intro during the march-like chords, a crescendo would make things much more dramatic. Similarly when you're going up an octave at 1:45 an accent followed by a slight rubato and increase in loudness would spice things up a bit.

Good work so far and good luck!

I know exactly what you mean about the focus on 1-3-5-8-5-3-1. XD I made this arrangement about a year ago when I started, and this updated version is sort of paying tribute to my old style of arrangement as well as the Monster Hunter Tri theme. Varying the dynamics sounds like a good idea as well, and the suggestion about 1:45 onwards sounds perfect too. Thanks for the feedback!