street fighter 3 sean remix

djsatsui123

• 2 weeks later...

I know you labeled this finished but are you still touching it? The groove sounds great, but you need need to embellish that piano to make this shine. You stick to the same riff for the whole song, you need to get in there and add some personalization, maybe some soloing. Doesn't have to be on some virtuoso ish or anything, just some nice exploration of the main melody.

What you have going is really great, but the piano is uncharacteristically dry in comparison to the energy of the groove.

I know you labeled this finished but are you still touching it? The groove sounds great, but you need need to embellish that piano to make this shine. You stick to the same riff for the whole song, you need to get in there and add some personalization, maybe some soloing. Doesn't have to be on some virtuoso ish or anything, just some nice exploration of the main melody.

What you have going is really great, but the piano is uncharacteristically dry in comparison to the energy of the groove.

i really appreciate the feedback. i could mess around and see what i can come up with. i did consider adding more to the piano but in the end i kinda wanted to keep it simple. I'll give it a try and i definitely appreciate the advice, thanks. =)