Sleep Is Death...anyone have this game?

ectogemia

LINK in case you're not familiar with it. It is a pay-what-you-want game with a minimum price of $1.75.

It's basically a 2-player ONLY game in which one player is "god" (the Controller) who builds a small world full of objects and people, and the other player interacts with that world in any manner imaginable by indicating to the Controller what he would like to do or say, etc. The result is basically story generation that is a compromise between the interactions of the two players. The game ends whenever someone decides to end it; rather than a GAME OVER screen, you get a THE END screen. The session is recorded so you can watch the story you created unfold in real time.

You connect to the other player via a direct IP connection. I think there's also another option for connection, but I'm network illiterate, so I don't know.

Very cool concept, I think, and there's plenty of creative/hilarious people in the community to get a lot out of this game.

If anyone's interested in playing, let me know.