Sonic CD Album Project

applesauce

Hello. I recently saw a thread about a Sonic CD project. I thought this was a pretty cool idea and checked it out. No one has posted for about a month and I don't want to see this thing die, so I decided to start this in hopes of continuing the project. I'm not sure if people are still interested, but hopefully there'll be some people that want to see this through.

In terms of my goals for this, I'm not looking for a giant four-disc album. I'm more or less looking for something near the size of The Sound of Speed, possibly a two-disc album. I'm open to your interpretation, so no real rules for genre. I want to cover both the JP and US soundtracks, but only one song per stage. So, you can mix whichever theme you want, or maybe combine them. I also want to be sure Sonic Boom is mixed for this.

Am I missing something?

Anyone can sign up if they want, but unposted mixers will need to show me an example of what they can do. You know, quality control. ummm..... I don't know what else to put, so i'll just leave it at that. If you're interested in claiming a track, PM me or just post it here.

I think it would be best to consult Rexy about it first... before leaving her out of the loop.

Just saying that it's best to include all parties who have shown interest.

PM'd her on this.

So I guess we're going back to the original thread. If you have something to say, post it here