Cabal (NES - Composed by David Wise)

Razum

Alright, there's an pretty old and relatively unknown NES game called Cabal. The music in the game is composed by David Wise and I personally find it to be excellent, especially given that this is NES we're talking about.

Sadly, it's doesn't seem like there is a single remix for the game on here. Understandable given how few people know it, but something I'd love to see change.

Anyway, here's a link to the first 3 boss battle songs from the game. If someone would like to remix any of them, I'd find that person to be extremely awesome. And of course, as this is simply a request, if you don't, no worries and thanks for reading this far.

Boss 1 -

Boss 2 -

Boss 3 -

• 1 month later...

Ha, you guys are awesome. I grew up playing the hell out of this game and always found the boss songs to be awesome, but they aren't really songs I can blast in my car, much to short for that.

Skolar, really like what you've got so far, can't wait to hear the end result. Here's a video of the level and boss itself, don't know if that'll help inspire you or not, but either way.

The boss fight starts at 1:01

Kanohi, looking forward to seeing what you do with the song. Sadly all 3 songs are really short, which is what ultimately cause me to seek out some remixes for them, no better place for that then here.

Boss 3 starts at :53 seconds in on this video

And in case anyone wants to see Boss 2 it's :47 into this video

Sorry for taking forever, I'm also working on a DK64 remix at the moment so I'm switching back and forth. I have a good body of the song so far, I just want to give it a decent intro/bridge/outro and I'll post what I have tomorrow or hopefully tonight :D

EDIT: Didn't get as much done as I wanted, but here's a super rough version: LINK

Let me know what you think, it's still unmixed and the instruments are all unfinished lol but it's something :T