Music for a platform game

FuturescoGames

Hi musicians

I'm making a platform game about a mayan shaman guided by a goddess in a spiritual voyage.

I need original music for the game, i have a beta ready, using comercial music to know the mood of every world of the game (ascension, valley of shadows, intraterrestrial city, center of the earth, center of the galaxy and 2012) .

In the game you have to pick up totems, it transforms you into guide animals, like an quetzal bird, a toad, a jaguar, etc. so you obtain animals' powers. You can create your own platforms too in some screens. Sometimes you have some simple puzzles to resolve.

Most of the game it's calm, no violence, other parts are more accelerated, we have a story mode and some local multiplayer minigames.

I have used some indian music, psychedelic rock music and new age, but i'm open mind to any suggestions .

I'm making on my own with Game Maker for PC, i'm talking with graphics designers to improve it.

I would like to pay for the job but sorry, i don't have any bucks, so if we can make a beautifull independent game, we will sell it and share profits with all the team (if we don't think it's enough professional, we'll share it like freeware).

The game it's in spanish and english.

You have some information (in spanish) and screenshots on http://futurescogames.blogspot.com.es/p/juegos.html

If you are REALLY interested in the game i can send you a beta.

Thanks