FF6 Searching For Friends remix idea. I want to you hear your opinion.

So that's the song I'd like to remix. I have an idea and I'd like to hear people's opinion about what execution they think would be the coolest. Later, I will probably need quite a lot of collaborators.

Here's my idea. I wish to create a scene where Celes is playing the main melody of this on a guitar or something while despairing about the possibility that all the other party members could very well be dead. But then after she finishes playing that melody, she stops, sighs, and another party member (let's say Sabin for now) arrives and the song continues on as a duet of two guitars. Then 2 more party members show up with a bass guitar and a cymbal. And it just grows until many but not all of the members have been reunited.

The most important question:

Should the first melody play, then have some walking and sitting down sound effects before jumping right into the next musical part or should it actually have spoken dialogue? For example when Sabin shows up, Celes actually reacts, "Sabin!" and stuff like that? If we go the dialogue route, it could become this huge epic thing that people love. Then again, maybe will think that's just cheese and letting the listener imply everything is the way to go. What do you think?

Thanks a lot for your input. I would love to make this a remix that involves a large number of people.

What's your rate on growls BS?

I've had a few mixes i've wanted you to scream on but i'm afraid you'd put me deep in hock. Not because you are that good, but because that's the type of guy you are.

:)

Cool concept. It's all in the execution. If it works it'll be great if not it'll be a colossal failure.

That would probably be very very annoying.

The acting might be a bit much unless you get some very convincing voice actors. I prefer to let the instruments represent ideas like that, but then chances are it would be lost on most of the people listening to it.