Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - Mystic Cave Zone (Piano Cover)

Pumpkin King

I've been seeing a lot of covers for this song lately... Well this one is my piano arrangement for Mystic Cave Zone from Sonic 2. I named it Gloom of the Mysterious Cave. Don't really like the title but oh well. And I think the performance probably could have been better during the second half. I sort of rushed it and improvised a little. Anyways, enjoy.

Source:

My arrangement:

• 4 weeks later...

Necro-post!

I still remember your Sky Chase piano arrangement from a little while ago-- what a beautiful piece that was. Your rendition of Mystic Cave, on the other hand, shows off a more playful side. You note in the video description that the 2nd half gets a little off-track, but I think that's a major plus; it's more interesting when you bring something new and unexpected to the table.

Truly an enjoyable listen, once again. Thank you for sharing!

Hey man, thanks! I really appreciate the feedback.

And yes, the second half did get a little off track, to me. I was performing it in a hurry without having rehearsed it in quite awhile. So that part was improvised in a different direction I thought it would go. But I wanted to send it to Dwelling of Duels that night, so that's why it was rushed.

Anyways... thanks again!