Cant tell if track is too wet

No pun intended peoples

I cant tell how much verb is used since I only used so much, but I only wanted to use a small amount.

Eq placed before the verb cuts low end after 200hz

there is small distortion on the master track.

could somebody tell me if the verb is too much or too little please?

https://soundcloud.com/aires/air3s-electro-house-working

are you putting reverb on the master channel? for drums I would suggest using individual verbs at several different hi and lo cuts. you can use much more verb on the other parts of the set if you limit the verb on the more distinct hihat, as an example.

otherwise, that mix sounds well balanced.

Nope, I verb the tracks separately.

and thank you for helping me out, its hard for me to hear reverb on my headphones effectively : /

Compared to the rest the strings got too much verb - and wrong sounding - they don't even sit in the back with that one - they just sound artifical verby. And as the whole track has more of small intimate jazz club feeling I would use a smaller room and just eq the highs out to get them more muffled and into the back ....

Compared to the rest the strings got too much verb - and wrong sounding - they don't even sit in the back with that one - they just sound artifical verby. And as the whole track has more of small intimate jazz club feeling I would use a smaller room and just eq the highs out to get them more muffled and into the back ....

Thank you!

I see, I will replace the eastwest samples with more dry samples, it does feel like they are in different rooms at the same time hehe.

I will reduce the size of the room as well, but for high end I will tone down the high hats a little.