TMNT 3 Tunage

BaconProcurement

I'm currently aware of the remix project of Turtles in Time and Hyperstone Heist but I've noticed the lack of TMNT 3 mixes in many fronts.

The two that are posted I really love and I would like to know if there are more that I might have overlooked through the interweb.

The tracks I would like to hear mixed is

Scene 4 - City of Half Shell (I think that's what it's called) -

Scene 6 - The Technodrome one -

And lastly the first level At the Beach -

Haha, I remember playing this for a day or two straight with a friend back in the day.. the blisters I got on my thumbs were so bad.

I'm a bit sad I don't remember the music so well, the first stage seems familiar, but the two others don't really ring a bell. But most importantly, all are very good stuff! Perhaps I'll get around to paying tribute to this game, the memories are good!

--Eino

Really digging these tracks, particularly Shnabubula's piano rendition of the sewer level. I wasn't really fond of that track in the game and find this is quite surprising. Maybe I should look through more Dwelling of Duels entries to find some more of these hidden gems.

Perhaps one day there would be a project of sort that would include this games ost but I can settle for these, for now.

I think this is the game I've probably beaten the most as I remember beating it as every turtle and difficulty setting. (Konami code gets you the ability to select difficulty.)

Not sure why Raphael plays differently in this game and is difficult to master.