Chemical Synapse (Sonic 2 - Chemical Plant Zone remix made with ONLY FL Studio demo version sounds)

ectogemia

LINKU

I wrote this remix this week for the FL Studio Remix Gauntlet going on here on our very own beloved OCR forum. It features only the synths and samples which are included with the FL Studio demo version as per the limitations of the competition. That being the case, every synth was made with 3xosc, and all the drums came from those truly godawful samples in the Packs folder. And that shitty piano... sorry. There's only so much I could do with those garbage samples :D

Sooo yeah! I think this is a pretty fresh take on Chemical Plant Zone, being that it is so overdone.

Obviously, I wouldn't sub this version since the sample quality is so poor, and the synths are a little cheesy, but I think it's worth a listen and it showcases my sound design capabilities given the most basic of tools. Well, at least *I* think the sound design is decent :P If you want more interesting, complex sound design with basic tools, go check out my Metroid - Kraid remix written for the same compo.

If you enjoy it, please follow me on facebook and soundcloud for updates on my originals and arrangements! Links are in my sig.

Enjoy ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^