Looking for Composer for FF9 Airship Theme Cover

Mesden

I'm looking for someone who would be willing to do a cover for our Final Fantasy 9 FanDub. We're coming up to the part of the Game which uses the Airship and I'm looking for someone who can take the original Airship theme and modernize it. Rock it out with some modern beats without changing too much from the original.

Basically, I want it to sound like the original but I also want it to have that modern upbeat feel to it.

Any takers? Send me an E-mail:

Aaron1984@Shaw.ca

Here the original theme:

Here's our FanDub

http://www.youtube.com/user/Mesden1

I don't just mean run it through something that will modernize the current instrumental track...Give it a good beat with a modern rhythm. You don't have to use the exact same instruments, just as long as the melody is there and it has that epic tune the original had.

An example of what I mean by modernize, here's what I did with the "Terra" theme from FF9:

Unfortunately, I don't do upbeat too well, but if you want to give it a shot, send me an E-mail and maybe we can tackle it 20 seconds at a time or something. That way nothing gets jumbled in the process. :)

Edit: This person actually does it better than me haha