The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Rexy

Newspost: http://www.sonicstadium.org/2013/04/tss-community-release-the-sonic-stadium-music-adventure-2012/

Torrent: This way!

The long-awaited sequel to last year's album, The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012 is a community project put together by the creative and extremely talented folk of the SSMB. Showcasing the combined effort of over 40 different artists, this 8 hour behemoth of a compilation provides a wide variety of differing sounds from all seven corners of the world! With remixes paying tribute to some of the most renowned and obscure tunes in SEGA history, as well as a number of original compositions, this album is one for the AGES!

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!

So, you guys may remember someone sharing the 2011 album in Community last year. I got to check it out for myself, and saw some great hints of brilliance out of it; definitely worth looking into.

And interestingly, through a strange twist of events, I got involved with this year's album as well! So I'm among the 40 contributors to all this from across the Sonic based fanbase, with a mixture of musicians that got involved with last year's album (inc. EAR, Freen in Green and Wolfblur) as well as some strong performers that made their mark elsewhere (Serenity Seven, TrickyWolfy, MasterJace and a handful of others). A load of games covering the entire Sonic franchise were there, as well as expanding to other Sonic based media, original works (inc. Arrow's contribution for Robo Blast 2) and many other SEGA games that had also seen release at some point.

Granted, it's not there to appease to OCR standards, but we are all here to have a good time and making arrangements that make us feel great as musicians. Whichever's the case, hopefully you guys would check this out and offer your thoughts :D

Surprising that there's only one Ice Cap remix...

Actually there's two of them ("Arctic Rush" / "Running on Shards"). Though to be fair, there'd been a restriction on repeats this time around.

Yet, a certain Vince Kupo may still be a happy bunny anyway because it didn't stop there being THREE remixes of "Escape From the City" on this thing :P