Borderlands 2: New DLC and Level Cap to 72 Announced

The Damned

I know that some of us play Borderlands 2 on Steam. I know this because I see names from here pop up on the notification when I play it.

So, I figured that some of us might be interested to know that Gearbox announced new DLC campaigns and a new level cap of 72.

For those of you that never got past the first playthrough or any of the first DLC pack, this may not mean much to you. But for those of us with level 61 characters and gear, this means more of the same. As in, the same thing we liked playing Borderlands 2 for. Which would be a good thing. I will happily spend hour after hour shooting, sniping and grenading my way to level 72 and getting my gear up to spec as well.

While some lament the mediocre Torgue and Hammerlock campaigns, the Scarlett and Tiny Tina ones were awesome and really added so much to the game. Hell, Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep is good enough a reason to play. So if this first new campaign as as good as either of those two, it will be perfect. If it's like the mediocre ones... well, not every thing can be perfect.

So... anyone else ready to badass your way to the top again?

Edited by The Damned

I've not beaten the game yet. I've been playing it with some friends and while we are getting close we've just not finished it. My solo character Axton is going along rather slowly as well. I bought Tiny Tina and can't wait to play it.. sadly I have no idea when I'll get to play it is all.

While some lament the mediocre Torgue and Hammerlock campaigns, the Scarlett and Tiny Tina ones were awesome and really added so much to the game.

...Honestly, I like the Torgue Campaign way more than the Scarlett one. I personally find the Scarlett campaign to be pretty boring, tbh. Decent loot from it, like Blade's cursed gear, but I found most of it to be forgettable.

Then again, I think Mr. Torgue is a hilarious character so that probably helps.