A song maybe to aid in relaxation

Pretty simple by design, but I was going for something that was pretty chill, that you could relax to or read or yoga even? Lol well anyways, if you have time, have a listen - hope you enjoy.

Driftin'

This is really nice. I think a little melody variation would be a welcome change, but I really like the atmosphere and instrumentation. The hats and snare/clap are a tad bright for the feel of this song, but not a dealbreaker. The drone bass could be a little louder, I love that. You could even do more with that pad, make it evolve even more and spread the stereo separation out more, add some sparkles here and there for a truly spacey feel. Lovely!

Heyyy, thanks Kristina! I will definitely take your feedback into consideration. My friend just gave me the idea last night to make a trap EP(although trap is not really my thing, haha), so it would be beneficial to work on this song a bit more and add it to the ep.

Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it =D.