Mega Man (Needle Man vs Enker)

DrumJ8

At 0:11 and 0:20, I feel like the piano doubling up in a rhythmically same way as the lead is a bit rigid; maybe you could put chords there on the piano and skip the second note of every three note segment. If it's source, you'd still have the lead playing it. ;)

The drums sound like the strongest element in the mix; in fact, they seem to be the main proponent to carrying the mix. 0:48~0:54 is literally just drums and a lead, so you might want to add more there (and in other places). Filler content would really spice up an arrangement with an already-stellar modified 4/4 drum rhythm.

Now that I think about it, I really only hear 5 (or is it 4?) instruments total. The two (or are there two copies of one lead for less phase-y polyphony?) leads, the bass, the drums, and the piano.

The one thing that I find awkward in the sequencing is the two heavy portamentos in a row at 1:50. The rest is pretty safely done or well-done.