Street Fighter II Vega Theme "Vanity"

Schematist

I have to thank Timaeus222 for giving me such critical feedback on my tracks. I am starting to look a little closer at smaller details which create the bigger picture. So here is Street Fighter II Theme I am working on. I am not sure what else it needs though.

(Constructive Criticism Wanted)

https://soundcloud.com/schematist/street-fighter-ii-vega-theme

Thanks! xD

So, this sounds like some chillout downtempo, which means fine-tuning the drum pattern writing and the bass would really help keep the arrangement flowing. Currently, the drums sound loop-like aside from a few fills. Not only that, but I couldn't find many cymbals. :P Also, since repetition plays a big part in enjoying a track of this genre, subtle changes in other aspects could help, if only to transition in between sections, such as snare rolls, synth arpeggio lines, descending bass lines, etc.

It's partly my opinion, but I think the snare could have some of the lows filtered out to make this sound lighter. The harmonies and chord progressions sound like something to relax to.

This is a good adaptation of the original in a new genre, though there are some arpeggios and fluorishes in the

that can be added in here. Nice work so far. :) Edited by timaeus222

Thanks! xD

So, this sounds like some chillout downtempo, which means fine-tuning the drum pattern writing and the bass would really help keep the arrangement flowing. Currently, the drums sound loop-like aside from a few fills. Not only that, but I couldn't find many cymbals. :P Also, since repetition plays a big part in enjoying a track of this genre, subtle changes in other aspects could help, if only to transition in between sections, such as snare rolls, synth arpeggio lines, descending bass lines, etc.

It's partly my opinion, but I think the snare could have some of the lows filtered out to make this sound lighter. The harmonies and chord progressions sound like something to relax to.

This is a good adaptation of the original in a new genre, though there are some arpeggios and fluorishes in the

that can be added in here. Nice work so far. :)

I can always count on some honesty on your end Timaeus Thanks a million! Going to give it another few listens!