Recommend Me a New Audio Interface

The time has come to ditch this piece of crap i've been using and get something that actually functions. For the past three years i've been using a Line 6 KB37 and have experienced driver problems when it comes to using it as my primary sound card. The device will crash and i won't be able to get any audio from ANY of my sound sources without restarting my computer, BUT i can't even restart the computer correctly because the "windows logoff sound" is unable to play. so it just hangs there trying to shut down for eternity. I'm done with it. It also looks like Line 6 are done with it as well as it's been discontinued and people still haven't got it working since 2011.

WHAT I NEED

My budget is £150 but i'd like to keep it as far below that as possible

It NEEDS to be able to function as both my primary sound card and my ASIO in FL Studio.

The connections i need are one for my guitar, a midi keyboard, left and right studio monitors, microphone and i'd prefer a USB over firewire. Also volume control for my speakers separate to the volume control for my headphones.

I'm sure all this stuff is probably standard on all interfaces, but i've only ever used my KB37 so i'm not 100% sure.

So any recommendations? Thanks.

EDIT: Forgot to mention it has to be Windows 7 64bit compatible

Edited by SonicSynthesis