Fortune Teller Music Needed

brainpile

Hi,

I'm putting together a tarot card guide, and I need some music to go along with it. Think along the lines of tarot, fortune tellers, gypsies, and mystical.

I would like 30 minutes of music. I will be including the music with my tarot product that I'm selling, so I will need a license to sell it.

My first choice is to find someone that already has this type of music and is willing to just sell me a license. If I can't find that, I may consider having a new composition made, but my budget is limited for something like that.

Note, I'm not looking for 8 bit nintendo music or whatever. It should sound like something you'd hear if you visited a fortune teller.

Reply to this thread if you are interested.

Thanks,

Brian

Edited: changed from 4 hours of music to 30 minutes

Edited by brainpile

I'm interested, but... 4 hours of music? There many AAA blockbuster games currently that do not use that much music.

May just be a typo, but why do you need that much music? I also hope you would understand that that's a really tall order for a project with limited budget.

Additionally, do you have an email address or website linked to this?

That's why I was hoping to find someone that already has music written that can just sell me a license. I can probably get by with 2 hours of music, but this isn't for a game. I just thought since video game composers come up with themed music like this all the time that this would be a good place to find what I need.

I'm interested, but... 4 hours of music? There many AAA blockbuster games currently that do not use that much music.

May just be a typo, but why do you need that much music? I also hope you would understand that that's a really tall order for a project with limited budget.

Additionally, do you have an email address or website linked to this?

The music would be played during tarot readings. I was thinking the tarot reader would want some variety to listen to, but maybe I don't need as much as I was thinking. I do plan to have 2 albums, one with the basic guide and another with the premium guide. So maybe a minimum of 15 minutes each album, for a total of 30 minutes.

I think you could get away with 30 minutes each and have a single album-sized, fairly decent library to choose from.

Do you have a private email address or a link to something with more information on the project online? I'm interested, like I say, but I feel weird trying to compete for it in a public format like this here thread. I'd prefer talking in private if it was available.

I sent you a PM.

I think you could get away with 30 minutes each and have a single album-sized, fairly decent library to choose from.

Do you have a private email address or a link to something with more information on the project online? I'm interested, like I say, but I feel weird trying to compete for it in a public format like this here thread. I'd prefer talking in private if it was available.