Short Electro

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i listened to your song Dead Night. I like how you used different drum samples throughout the song. I didn't really enjoy the "ghostly choir" thing especially on higher notes. Everything else i really enjoyed. The song has a certain Castlevania-esque feeling to it that i really liked.

Hi, i listened to your song Dead Night. I like how you used different drum samples throughout the song. I didn't really enjoy the "ghostly choir" thing especially on higher notes. Everything else i really enjoyed. The song has a certain Castlevania-esque feeling to it that i really liked.

Hi! Thanks! Ghostly choir?) Well the matter of taste i think. In my opinion this sound kinda fits the arrangement. Thank you for critics!!

Btw, this track inspired by Legend/secret of mana more then castlevania)

I like the album art! It does a good job of representing the music. I keep thinking of a scorpion.

Corrupt: I like the ambient feel it opens up with and I like how you manage to keep that throughout while still adding some mean guitar. Good ending solo too.

Dead Night: Nice work, the bass and SFX create a nice dark atmosphere for everything else to play on. I like the 2nd half and its controlled chaos too.

Step: Good, but I wish it was a bit longer.

Overall, I think that the style is really cool and the songs were enjoyable.

I like the album art! It does a good job of representing the music. I keep thinking of a scorpion.

Corrupt: I like the ambient feel it opens up with and I like how you manage to keep that throughout while still adding some mean guitar. Good ending solo too.

Dead Night: Nice work, the bass and SFX create a nice dark atmosphere for everything else to play on. I like the 2nd half and its controlled chaos too.

Step: Good, but I wish it was a bit longer.

Overall, I think that the style is really cool and the songs were enjoyable.

Thank you! Glad you liked it. I understand your wish, about "Step", but I thought it will be cool to have something "suddenly ending" in this short compilation.

Thank you again!

• 1 month later...