Updated remixes by me, The Coop!

The Coop

A new thread by me... in Community? The hell's going on? I'll tell you what's going on.

For the last few months, I've been reworking some of my old and newer remixes to make them sound better. I'm sure some of you remember when I got a handful of remixes posted here way back when, and just how quiet and reverb drenched they were. Well, I've been setting out to fix those issues with the knowledge I've gained over the years in terms of mixing, EQing, and whatnot. I've also been working on improving the writing of the songs themselves where I felt it was needed.

Some remixes are barely changed from the originals versions (like the ones from Gunstar Heroes and Mario 64), while others underwent a fairly substantial change in terms of overall quality with the mixing/EQing/rewriting/etc. (like the ones for Mega Man 9 and Raiden). I'm not saying they're perfect or OCR-quality mind you, but I feel they're better than they were.

I was going to wait until I had ten of them up since it's a nice, round number, but with work and everything coming up, I figured I'd just do it now with the eight I've done thus far instead of waiting who knows how much longer. I have several more that I'm in the middle of working on, so more updates are coming on both my few OCR mixes, and the ones I did for other projects.

So yeah, enough blabbing from me. You can find everything on my YouTube channel, including links to 320kb/s MP3s of my remix updates. Hopefully a few of you will like them, and give the ones you've heard in the past another listen :-D

My Channel- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAVmAVd_3uYXKKN5yYKKoNA

Edited by The Coop

• 4 weeks later...