Destiny - Main Menu Theme, The Law of The Jungle Trailer - Orchestral Suite

Pl511

stats.png

Currently still in the pre-mixing and -mastering phase, but all of the elements of my arrangement are here and this is the finished structure and layout. There are loads of clicks and pops all over the place because my computer couldn't handle one particular VST - I'll be redoing this while I master and add any suggestions people have. Please ignore the huge amount of them, I know they're there and they bug me too. Any and all suggestions and criticisms would be welcomed! I'm quite pleased with this arrangement so far and think it expands on the original themes quite nicely.

Hm... it doesn't sound like you automated CC11 for the orchestral parts (yet?). Unless I'm mistaken, it feels like there's none, and it's most noticeable on the strings. It's what separates this from this, looking only at the notes and volume swelling. It shows more emotion that way, and it makes the instruments sound less mechanical.

That aside (which is a big deal), the arrangement is currently sounding pretty great. I don't know the sources at all, so I can't comment on that, but the flow feels nice.

Oh, and it's clipping in the louder parts.

Edited by timaeus222