EWQL Orchestral Templates?

Inspired by the Cinesamples LITE thread.

While I do have some tutorials and the mighty MIDI ORCHESTRATION textbook, I find one thing I'd like to try to get to help me really learn how to use EWQL effectively is to look for any templates or MIDI mockups others have made with EWQLSO and put them up online.

Like what this guy did with Stormdrum. http://www.piotrmusial.com/sd2/

No, I'm not looking to steal any of it, I just want to learn more with sight and example inside the actual tools I'll be using instead of trying to figure it out through text and sound like everyone else tells me to do.

I was just wondering if such a thing was available. I downloaded the guy's expansion above and it's really helping me out as far as learning stormdrum.

I've not seen much of this sort of thing available, probably because composers tend to be so protective of their work. I've been thinking for a while now about doing an orchestral ReMix with EWQLSO and writing up a walkthrough on the creation process that includes downloadable project files, but that likely won't happen in the immediate future. Unfortunately, my use of EWQLSO thus far has been limited to mixing bits of its percussion with other libraries. I don't have any existing project files that make substantial use of the library; otherwise, I'd offer them to you.