Anybody tried the Rogue Electric Sitar?

The Jerry Jones is hard to call also. I couldn't find any specs on it on the website other than the types and gauges of the strings and the fret sizes. I'd email them and find out what kind of wood they use for the body, because that can seriously affect playability and tone.

I'd also recommend going to a music store that has a sitar and play around with it to make sure it's something you're willing to spend that much money on. Sitar's are cool, but how many times are you actually going to use it?

I actually own one of these! I found it at my girlfriends dads house about 6 years ago. It's actually quite a solid guitar, I still use it from time to time when I go to visit there. The pickups and electronics are complete crap, but with some adjustments the guitar can become a decent player.

Still, I wouldn't recommend one.

OHHH, SITAR!.... see it's 4am and I just woke up to take a massive shit, I thought that said GUITAR. Nevermind.