The Megas - Just Another Machine

GoldnGamer97

If you've heard History Repeating Red, then you've heard "Fly on a Dog" but from their EP Album the previous year, they had remixed that song and made an awesome electronic track out of it.

I wanted to share it with you guys and wanted to ask: Wouldn't it be awesome if they had a whole album like that? :smile:

I'm a huge Megas fan, and yeah I like this remix as well. I wonder if this wasn't a side project of sorts for one or two of the band members, and that most of their focus might be on their more typical rock arrangements. That being said, they might very possibly welcome the idea of someone or someones doing an electronica-centered remix album of more of their songs. Now where could we find a bunch of people to do remixes of video game based music? :wink:

It's a pretty cool track. History Repeating Red has really grown on me. Just little parts like in Afraid of The Dark when you can hear machinery from the stage going off in the background and flowing with the music, and other tracks that I didn't like so much like "I Refuse To Believe". Now that one is one of my favorites, and of course the closing track just builds so well. Those guys can write.

I can't wait to see what they do next, hopefully Mega Man X.