Orchestral Percussion Libraries

Lately, I've been wanting all manners of percussion instruments in my library, but Rhapsody (A great-sounding pack developed by Impact Soundworks) is $200 and I don't even have Kontakt. Is there any way I can get some decent orchestral percussion for anywhere under $100?

Oh. Right. I do now see the part where he said he didn't own Kontakt, haha. #derp

Investing in Kontakt is one of the best things you can do as a computer musician but that's neither here nor there. The other orchestral percussion in my toolbox right now is from Nine Volt Audio, but I don't know if there's anywhere you can even buy their loops anymore, since they went out of business. The libraries in question were the Action Drums series, if you can find 'em. Good stuff for the most part.

In that case, is Kontakt worth it if you don't have a high end computer? I have a decent laptop that's from 2013, but it always takes a while to load projects, especially if I have 10+ instances of Nexus.

Skyline Drop, thanks for that library. It sounds awesome for being free.