*NO* Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 'Sing, Lullaby, Sing'

Liontamer

Hello OC ReMix. This is my first submission and I hope you will like this remix.

This remix is inspired of the song "Lemon tree" and of the Swedish piano player Robert Wells.

The remix was made in my own studio located in a village named Gnarp in Sweden.

Here is the link to the song

Contact info:

Remixer name: Sanimo

Email: sanimo.nilsson@gmail.com

Remix info:

Game: The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time

Individual song: Zelda´s Theme

• 2 weeks later...

too cluttered.

the intro was great - i was digging the awkward pizz...

then it got too messy, too cluttered and static. the arrangement idea is neat because it is definetly out of the box. zelda's lullaby is a very relaxing, gentle piece; it is a lullaby, afterall.

i can't picture anyone sleeping to this under any circumstance - not even with extreme inebriation.

good melodic arrangement ideas but the whole piece is too jarring; not even artistically done, to be honest. mechanical and static

NO

http://www.zophar.net/usf/lozusf.rar - 26 "Zelda's Theme"

Yeah, I was also feeling the pizz strings at the outset here. Things picked up at :12, but the sequencing on a lot of the supporting instrumentation was too rigid/mechanical, the keyboard in the background being the worst offender. Fairly decent string and woodwind sequencing, just not on the piano and especially not the brass.

Weird changeup at 1:36; the writing didn't really click either by itself or as part of the bigger picture.

The soundfield was rather swamped; a LOT of supporting elements bled together in a pretty thick murk where nothing really stood out. Textures here weren't cohesive as a result, and relied a bit on reverb/effects to fill the track out. Fadeout ending here unfortunately didn't work well here. Good concept, yes, but it needs a lot of work with the details.

NO