Missing Arrangers Credits on SCB Album

Sora-Chan

There is a arranger missing from the Super Cartography Bros album listing on the main site ( http://ocremix.org/album/70/super-cartography-bros )

The missing artist credits on the "Arrangers" credits are DJ EAR (Listed as just EAR on the album's dedicated site) and DJ RoboRob. This came to my attention when DJ EAR brought up mention the lack of his mention on Twitter. I then went and checked to see if anyone else was missing. So yeah, two people are missing from the OCR's main site listing for the album.

The only reason I could see why they are omitted, is that they don't have any submissions onto the main site outside of the album. Which then begs the question on why the Desert Catz group (made of Flexstyle and KingTiger) got a dedicated mention outside of the individual members.

So, the questions are

1. Was this just a mistake?

2. Was there an reason behind this?

If it was 2, can we get an official explanation on it to clear up the confusion on the matter?

We sync the database with VGMdb's information, and if the artist isn't already in the database at the time (i.e. has an individual OC ReMix approved on the site), then they don't get matched to anyone in the database to appear on that page. When that happens, I have to manually add the information in, which I can do later. Desert Catz are just a group name for two artists with mixes on the site.