Suikoden 5 Hip Hop remix - would love some feedback :)

Hey there! Welcome to OCR! Nice track you have going on, here.

I'm not all familiar with the source - you take it and resample it with a beat under it? It sounds pretty good, in general - for what you did, it's a pretty cool mix. Production is decent, and all the sampling is spot on.

As its your first post, I'll very quickly clear a few things up, as far as WIP boards usage. If you'd like attention drawn to your track, a title for the post that refers to what source your using is very helpful. A generic "Got a kickass remix ;)" leaves a lot of people hanging, which tends more toward them ignoring it than giving it a shot. Another thing about the WIP forums is that it's often (but not always!) used in order for people to get a good idea for what's submittable to the site per the site standards, if you ever so choose to submit something - you get much quicker feedback than waiting the time it takes to get on the judges panel. I only mention this because if this is highly sample'd you'd be hard pressed to submit it on the site, as it would go against the standards of a submission.

That being said, the WIP boards are also a great place just to share your work (which is what you're doing here), so don't worry about site standards, if that's the case! It's still a great use of sampling, and a nice beat under it to boot. I like it. :)