Advance Wars, Golden Sun, more...

Pi_R_Squared

Two great, great and greatly under-acknowledged games.

And the "more..."? Why isn't there any klezmer music on this site? Any of my fellow Jews will know exactly what Im talking about.

Anybody else will probably know what I'm talking about from that last sentence :wink: .

Seriously, Klezmer is one of the most beutiful musical forms out there. Accordion, violin, clarinet, and my temple even has two or three guitarists every once in a while.

So, c'mon. Oi, do I need a klezmer mix!

I have to agree, Golden Sun needs more love. It got overlooked for being a handheld RPG, but if it were released on console in flashy 3D we all know it would have been ta major hit.

I just hope the rumours of Camelot getting around to another version/sequel/"remix version for a home" console a true.

I'm a huge Advance Wars Fan and I totally dig the advance wars theme musics. I'd to push for remixes for Advance War and to do so, I found a site where you can download the ENTIRE Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising and Advnace Wars Dual Strike Soundtrack. Here it is-

http://www.advancewars.net/multimedia/soundtracks/

Really have to thank Black Hole HQ for putting these on the web.

Heres to AW Remixs :D

Pherhaps we should e-mail DJ Pretzel himself? I'm not sure how often Remixers check the request the forum or even listen to the people. But if we can get someone started, maybe then we can get Advance Wars and Golden Sun more reckognition in the music department. I would be more the happy to make my own remixes if I knew how or had the proper tools.

And your right about the music being not as cool as the real thing coming out of your DS/GBA but its damn near close. Sadly, the bass guitar is harder to hear in the Tag Power theme. But, like I said, its still cool.