REQUEST: Collaborative Track for Arcadia Legends

Modus

The Arcadia Legends album is rounding the corner as far as completion. We've got contributions from djpreztel, OA, zykO, and now guifrog has expressed interest. But we don't have a large collaboration track.

This game is obscure (criminally) but the whole POINT is that a band of pirates team together the world over, in order to save it from the Valuan Empire. The very heart and soul of this game is collaborative.

From the beginning, we've wanted Delphinus to be that track, The Delphinus is the heroes' high-tech, stolen supership. Yeah this game is sounding like a hidden masterpiece or something, right?

Take a listen and please start posting here so that we can get a collaboration going:

Delphinus - Skies of Arcadia

This is a fantastic idea. For those not in the know, the Delphinus track can be a bit repetitive but as you travel through the six major continents flying around, subtle tones and beats get introduced that are representative of the culture of the continent you are flying past. I was thinking of having a main remixer handle the front and back ends of the main melody and six other remixers to vary up the middle according to the culture they choose to pick to modify the delphinus theme: Nasrad,Ixa'Taki, Yafutoma, Valua, Forgotten Ice Civilization, Lost Silver Civilization. That was my vision for the piece. 

• 3 weeks later...

Could we please get some artists to work with Jorito on this? He has a proven track record with collaborations.

We're only 5 tracks away from all tracks being committed. Please, we need a final push for this album. If you lack interest for the source material, hit me up on Skype and I'll convince you it's one of the greatest hidden gems ever :]

Again, link to source material:

Delphinus - Skies of Arcadia