Staff Roll from Zelda 3 Recorded on Organ

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12mtnX-lrSZLQ-3hDcrKPIsJM9-4AXW1a

Well, I got my mic to work. 

Recorded in mono, messed up a lot, but hey, those pedal are hard to maneuver with your feet.

Feel free to request other songs/give your opinion on this one.

I shall try to record myself playing piano on my huge 8 octave keyboard soon. 

They may be hard, but that's what practice is for. ;)

Arrangement wise, I don't know the original, so I'll comment based on your arrangement alone. I know there are times when freestyle playing creates better emotional music, but pianists can spare a foot to keep tempo. Organists, not so much. My advise would be to get a silent metronome app or something to help you keep tempo. I also suggest either get a stereo mic or mix your mono so that it comes through both speakers. Audacity might be for you. Other than that, I love the arrangement. Very soothing.

• 4 years later...

Hope you had the chance to get access to other organs (or at least the one to be heard in the recording) in the mean time. From my own experience, I can say that this is such a crucial point to get used to the differing touch of various organs, styles and organ building traditions.

The recording itself was a good start; I'd be curious to know what your playing style of today would sound like! Regarding the song selection, I've absolutely no idea why I didn't pick that up by myself already (as it's pretty much burnt into my memory since my childhood days) --- anyway, here's my ALttP Ending Theme by-ear replay from about 4.5 years ago to add up to your recording! :)