Legend of Zelda (Breath of the Wild) - Rito Village

BenEmberley

Hello everyone!

I have a new arrangement to post here.  Sorry to have taken so long to post another upload, but so much has been going on this summer, so please bear with me!

This is an arrangement for full Orchestra of the music to Rito Village from "Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild". I attempted in this arrangement to get the original music as accurately as possible, the first time it is played, and then, when it is repeated, the melody and thematic material are developed for full Orchestra, to capture the awe of the physical surroundings of the Village in its mountainous setting.  The link to the piece on Soundcloud is below:

My, you've created something quite wonderful here. Where the heck were you when they were making the music for Breath of the Wild? The range of dynamics in this piece is downright poetic. You faithfully represent the source material all the way through while keeping it engaging. With little else constructive things to say, I say you have accomplished your goal of capturing the awe of a village of birdfolk nested in the mountains. Well done!