Christmas sales and more!

zircon

Just as a general heads up, TONS of companies are running Christmas sales on software. You can easily find discounts of 25% or more, often times right from the developer or manufacturer. For example, Arts Acoustic produces one of the most amazing reverbs around and on Dec 24-26 they are selling it for $50 off ($190 -> $140).

IK Multimedia/Sonic Reality are doing 10 different promotions, throwing in T-Racks (badass mastering plugin) for any order above $200+, special crossgrade prices on all their stuff, big bundle deals, etc.

Wusikstation has been running a group buy (down to $99) for their ROMpler software... it'll beat out any free soundfonts you'll find, I can tell ya that.

Soniccouture produces some specialized electronica libraries for less than $100 and is running a 30% off deal.

If you're interested in this kind of thing I suggest hitting www.kvraudio.com and going to their forums - scroll down to the "Marketplace" forum or look at individual developer forums you are interested in. I guarantee you will find at least a few deals every day.

Actually the Garritan group buy has be extended until the 31st. Also soundsonline.com is having a massive sale inlcuding 50% off all of their big libraries. I'm debating whether or not I want to pick up RA or Gold XP before the end of the year.

God, Gold XP would be KILLER. And that's nice Garritan decided to extend the group buy.

They're all killer deals, but, is it just me, or does East West have alot of sales?

Yeah they have like 6 sales a year, at least. The reason is because they overprice everything, so when the sales roll around it seems like they're giving a discount, but they're really not. Their sale prices are usually average prices at other retailers for the same products.

Aha. This explains alot.

This is why I typically buy from sweetwater. :lol: