Audio arranging and editing app

Daylectorbr

Looking for an app that is a quick and easy way to edit and do basic arrangements of audio files. Garage Band almost works, but the limit on the file size/length is too short. I need to be able to edit/arrange multiple-hour-long clips...

It's the quantized/snapped piece that is proving difficult for me to find... Any suggestion would be really appreciated. Thanks.

Aside from this awesome forum, Ferrite doesn't have a groove based timeline, but imho it's the best clip editor in IOS. (convenient sample accurate editing is a must-have for me) It can handle very long files, but doesn't feature fx-busses like typical DAWs. The absence of a beat timeline can be circumvented by importing some (long) dummy beat as your ruler. You may check the basic editing features with the free version - if you get along with it, I can make a test with a 1 hour file to check it's performance.

On 5/21/2021 at 6:09 PM, CJohnson said:

Aside from this awesome forum, Ferrite doesn't have a groove based timeline, but imho it's the best clip editor in IOS. (convenient sample accurate editing is a must-have for me) It can handle very long files, but doesn't feature fx-busses like typical DAWs. The absence of a beat timeline can be circumvented by importing some (long) dummy beat as your ruler. You may check the basic editing features with the free version - if you get along with it, I can make a test with a 1 hour file to check it's performance.

Yeah, I actually tried Ferrite, but the lack of beat/measure snapping was a turn-off... Especially considering the rather high (by app standards) price of the full version...