Suikoden - Black Forest

H36T

Hallo~, I had someone request I do a take on a Suikoden piece and I think it turned out solid but I always have problems mixing these kind of tracks :/. The percussion I did myself though so that made me happy haha. Just want some help on how to approach big sounding orchestral pieces, especially with choir, for my future works. My goal is eventually to have a piece like this be a submission for OCRemix. With more of a personal touch of course 😛

Hey there!

Pretty cool remix, it sounds very... Live! It's like a recording of a real live presentation. If you put some chatter and applause in the background I would totally believe it was from a concert hall or something.

Really like the choir, it really compliments the original theme.

That ending is superb, you totally nailed the orchestral feel.

Great job =D

On 3/25/2022 at 12:15 AM, markshell said:

Hey there!

Pretty cool remix, it sounds very... Live! It's like a recording of a real live presentation. If you put some chatter and applause in the background I would totally believe it was from a concert hall or something.

Really like the choir, it really compliments the original theme.

That ending is superb, you totally nailed the orchestral feel.

Great job =D

Thank you very much! I was happy with the mixing result and the feel the vsts got. Mostly Nucleus and Metropolis Ark take care of the orchestra and Rhodope Choir takes the stage for the ladies.