Album: Darkness Falling [Descent 1995]

Treyt

As of 4pm EST, my EDM album featuring multiple genres will start releasing with 6 tracks over the next 2 weeks.
The art and much of the sound design is inspired by the DOS game "Descent" for Windows 95. It was (and is still) influential in both mine and my brother's gaming lives, and I hope the love I have for the game is audible in each of the tracks as they release.

You can download all songs for free on Bandcamp as they release, starting with Follow the Sky.
https://treyt.bandcamp.com/album/darkness-falling

You can also stream them on YouTube Music and Soundcloud as they release.

Having finished this album, it's on to new projects. If you're new, seasoned, young, old, wherever you are in life, I'm open to collaboration and jolly cooperation! This is my first album-ish release as well, so constructive criticism of all tracks as they release is welcome.

2 hours ago, Nase said:

my favorite part of descent was always the final cutscene bit where you escape the asteroid, and everything's exploding right behind you. a cool little adrenaline rush with a most basic story telling element...just feels good.

track sounds solid, just not my type.

No joke. They had the musical energy in that cutscene right too. Was always rewarding to get that sequence after finishing a level.
After checking out your soundcloud I'm not surprised it isn't your type lol, but I appreciate the kind words. I'm afraid the coming tracks in the album only get more extreme and loud, so I doubt you'll be interested in the rest of it 😜