Mini-Album and New stuff

Sir_NutS

Some time ago I was working on a mini-album composed of remixes of an upcoming Doom mod by The Orichalcon. Due to some Issues I won't finish it but I'm releasing the songs I did anyways. Some of them were made for ORC(Original Remix Competition) but some others I had not released them before.

Barren Souls

Photophobic

El Infierno del Orichalcon

Time Ends Now

Work Words

The comments on these songs can be found at my website www.sirnuts.com but to sum it all up, I tried to make something doom-sounding, but with emphasis on the drumwork and the ambience. Some of it is groovy, some funky, some a bit scary, some hollow sounding. Anyways, if you like it or hate it, feedback is welcomed. Have in mind though that these songs are pretty old now and some weren't refined as they should.

I have uploaded a lot of other stuff too, like this trippy mix and some stuff that I've never released outside of my friends(more than 10 new songs). Also updated the website which was in need of it.

Anyways, there you go, comments on this or any other new song are welcomed. Hope you enjoy it.