Premiere of a new composition: Serenade for Strings (YouTube, 13th August)

BenEmberley

Hi everyone!

I don't usually post here, just in the remixes sub-forum when I make a new arrangement.  But I want to share the news of a new piece I'm going to Premiere on YouTube this Sunday.

It's a four-movement Serenade for String Orchestra which I have recently completed. I have been wanting to write one for some time now, and after hearing the Serenades by Elgar, Dvorak, and Tchaikovsky, as well as other String Ensemble pieces such as Grieg's Hohlberg Suite, Parry's Lady Radnor Suite, and Holst's St. Paul Suites, I decided now was an opportune time to write one. I have managed to complete the music, and create the video.  It's been uploaded to YouTube, and the link to the video is here:

The premiere will begin on Sunday 13th August at 8PM UK time, 3PM EST, Midday California time, depending on where you are 👍 There is also a FB event set up, the link to which is here:  https://www.facebook.com/events/183569654617778

If anyone wants to share, then by all means do so:
Really looking forward to seeing you guys there if you go :)