Duke Nukem requests (2)

Babysoft-chan

There’s something that has bugged me for a while. I see remixes of every game I grew up with except for one; Duke Nukem 3D. So, I thought I would drop by and leave a couple requests.

The first is a remix of the Intro/Menu theme. It's quite fast and is more of a rock or metal genre. It'd be neat if it were slowed down and given a more orchestral sound.

The second would be "Water World." There was once a time when it creeped me out, but since I've grown it's lost its creep factor. Again, it would be neat if there was a slightly slower mix, and possibly more gothic [right now it reminds me of hip-hop, or some other 'nowadays' radio genre like that.]

Here are links to the two songs I mentioned. The sound isn't as great as it could have been, since 3D Realms used midi files for the background:

Main Theme

Water World

If anybody is interested in seeing what else is available from DN3D, I have listed all 30 midis here.

Thank you for consideration. It's appreciated. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Megadeth did a cover of the Main Theme "Grab bag" on the Duke Nukem : Music To Score By cd.

yeh, i've got that cd. Came with a DN logo ball cap. After megadeth's cover, it's hard to top. try doing one of DNII's main theme, though.

Oh, and DN3d's "Fahrenheit"