GameBoy Refill - OCR Exclusive [UPDATE]

anosou

Well if you have to use Protools I suppose you have no choice.

But I think it might be waning as the so-called "Industry standard." Logic, Sonar and Nuendo (at least) can all serve the same functions just as effectively.

All I know is that I don't need a program redirecting audio out of a piece of required hardware when any other program will just route it out of the soundcard. Like a normal program.

That said, I hope your Mbox arrives soon so that the refill can be completed.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just saw Nullsleep perform last Sunday (well, to what extent he performed versus what extent he just played what he'd already programmed is debatable) and it was damn awesome. And I'm ready to make chiptunes myself.

However, I still have no desire to use Game Boys or, for that matter, to learn to use trackers when we have superior means available.

At least, we SHOULD have superior means available.

GUILTGUILTGUILTGUILTGUILTGUILTGUILTGUILT

PS Is it possible for us to help you via the LSDJ rom? I don't know if I trust an emulator to accurately emit the sound...

I just saw Nullsleep perform last Sunday (well, to what extent he performed versus what extent he just played what he'd already programmed is debatable) and it was damn awesome. And I'm ready to make chiptunes myself.

However, I still have no desire to use Game Boys or, for that matter, to learn to use trackers when we have superior means available.

At least, we SHOULD have superior means available.

GUILTGUILTGUILTGUILTGUILTGUILTGUILTGUILT

PS Is it possible for us to help you via the LSDJ rom? I don't know if I trust an emulator to accurately emit the sound...

AAAGH GUILT!

Well I'm still working a lot but I may have some time over soon.

help me via the LSDJ rom? well.. not really ;) I could load it over to my cartridges and sample whatever you made on the LSDJ rom (legally I hope) but it would be loads of trouble ;P Instead I'm-a-doing it myself.

soon.