Request for a GB/Logic forum

Cerrax

FruityLoops and Reason have their own places for discussion. Why is there not a Mac thread? The reason I ask this is that a lot of people ask Apple specific questions that usually can't be answered by a majority of people here. Since all Apple products are fairly alike (hell Logic and GB use a lot of the same instruments and effects!) shouldn't there be an Apple thread to discuss these things? I know I'd love to be abl;e to share and learn about Logic, but without a specific place to talk about it, I'm afraid some topics could be deleted, for not really having any real direct relevance to remixing (such as asking about certain presets for Logic's synths or something).

Maybe I'm just jealous and want a forum for Logic/Apple stuff, but it seems Mac people have to look a lot harder to find help in the remixing forums. If there was a forum specifically for Apple questions, it might make athat search easier.

Compared to FL and Reason, there really aren't a lot of Logic and Garageband users here that I've seen, and there definitely haven't been a lot of Logic or Garageband specific questions coming up here. If you want a good place to talk Logic or just Macs & music in general I like:

http://www.bigbluelounge.com/forums/index.php

Of course, I wouldn't complain if there was a Logic forum, but then people would also want a Sonar forum, a Cubase forum and whatever ever other sequencers people use too.