New Stuff...

Dash Myoku

Well, it's more or less me remastering and adding on to an idea I had a really long time ago. Think of it kinda like a Concept Album, if you will.

Ice Castle Theme (WIP)

Fall of the Ice Castles King (WIP)

A defined story and storyline hasn't been made just yet, but I hope to complete this little "project" of mine one day. And if you've heard a WIP or two of mine (or any of my work, for that matter), then these two tracks are really different. Give 'em a listen and let me know what you think.

• 1 month later...

What you have here is some great material, in my opinion. What you need, though, is better production quality. There's a lot of variety (I'm talking specifically about the first wip) with strong composition throughout. I think toward the end you rely on a tried progression a bit, but after that you move into more original material again. As you switch it up, though, keep in mind that you may need some transitional bits to keep it together. Parts feel like you've string together six different, shorter songs into a larger piece.

Producing art of any kind is a stressful process, especially when it comes to feedback and revision. Lots of potential here, but then again, lots of it is already on the page, so to speak.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers