Skins

OverCoat

So I've had FruityLoops since 2.7. It looks almost like a completely different program when you compare it to FL Studio 7. In terms of interface and placement, I'd say for the better. But what the hell did they do to the buttons? They're all bubbly and not at all pleasant-looking. At least to me. The most disheartening was the absence of the "Alternate Steps" skin, which I've used up until now. Skins seem like a trivial thing but to me it's important that the program I compose in doesn't look terrible and fits my preferences.

I am okay with "Dark Time," but I wish there was a skin out there that takes me back to the days of FruityLoops 3. Is there one available that looks like FL3 but accommodates all the new interface additions of 7? I must have my square buttons.

Furthermore, it is possible to create a new skin, then use the same textures from an FL3 installation, I think. Anyone still have the old textures? I would like them

ALSO, I figure if you made a FL skin for yourself or for others, or you found another cool one, feel free to post it here, you might as well make this the official OCR FL skins thread.