Mega Man X4 - Zero's Theme RMX

Hopefully with this I might be able to finally have a chance at submitting something to OCR. Thanks in advance for listening. Please tell me what you think, it means alot. Oh and of course if you think this would be able to pass judging. Thanks again ^_^

http://www.acidplanet.com/components/embedfile.asp?asset=960395&T=5970

P.S. Make sure to turn the volume up all the way on the stream

window, otherwise your only hearing it at half of what it is

supposed to be. OH and the extra clips i added into the song

were either from in-game, or from the japanese version of the

cutscenes.

the bass drum/timp/idk what it is rolling whoosh thing could probably be turned down some. its a little distracting, but i dont think you need to get rid of it completly. maybe get a better lead for and bring out the whistle sound at 3:18. thats where the melody really comes in and it should be heard a little better. you should try some cool panning effects to keep it interesting. i think i hear some rain sounds at the end, make the sample loops. it sounds like it comes in the fades out and then comes in again and then fades out. and maybe throw the same rain sample in at 1:27 when the piano comes in. might sound cool. oh and maybe you could build up a little more to the first note. anyway, this is some good stuff here. the samples from the cut scenes are a nice touch too. this will make it to the panel for sure. keep at it