Gs2 - The In-human in Humans

Dash Myoku

Alright, new stuff here. Very good stuff, too. This remix is of the Garoh Village. If you've never played "Golden Sun: The Lost Age," Garoh Village is inhabited by Werewolves. Hence, the title...plus, I think it sounds neat.

http://media.putfile.com/The-In-human-in-Humans-Wip

This doesn't sound like anything I've done before (I think). For that, I'm excited because I like the way this sounds.

So, have a listen and let me know what you think.

Ps; I will be finishing this one. So comments and opinions are needed.

Feels very nice, even if everything are synthezisers. Liked very much the beginning, there are no real flaws here, but it would of course sound better if it was played on real instruments! :) .

And well,,, the second part.... just a thing of tastes, I don't like those 80's synths, i think this part really spoils the great atmosphere you developed on the first part. I think you should continue building the first part, develop it until a climax, and then end. There's no room to dance here, but for feelings and emotions ;)

Anyway, good stuff dude! :D

This mix is definitely hot.......I really like the shift from the beautiful, serene atmosphere to the dynamic upbeat techno. I think what would make this really interesting is if you added on some more to the techno end and then brought the piano back in with the synth beats ( to kind of bring the two styles together for a while), and concluded with the atmospheric insrumental style....bringing it back to where it was in the beginning. Of course, this is purely stylistic, but just lettin u know one direction I could see this song going. It has incredible potential man....excellent stuff : )

Prometheus (and Bob xD): Well, I see your point. But I like the techno part (mainly because I haven't really done a lot of techno since the early days of mixing). Buuuut, don't worry...I always seems to pull through and make something even you would enjoy, regardless of genre.

Altus: Same with Prometheus, it may not be looking too good right now, but once I work on it some more for a new update, you'll definately here that "Dash" sound you like. xP

Dr. Rod: Actually, that's not too bad of an idea. In fact, it gave me some ideas on how to improve the musical (not production) quality of the techno part. Schweetness. :D

Anyways, thank you all for your comments, advice, etc. They will not go to waste. :3