FF9 You're Not Alone arrangement wanted

DragonAvenger

I have a WIP of a vocal arrangement of You're Not Alone that I've gotten many comments on, specifically towards the effect that I should get a new arrangement. I figured I could put an official "I would like someone to remix this for me."

If anyone is interested, I'm open to any styles, and am actually very interested to see what people's ideas might be. The original arrangement is a cover, techno(ish) based. If you'd like, you can see the almost finished version Here, specifically regarding the 4-20 version.

If anyone is interested, feel free to PM or email me. I'm also looking for anyone wanting to remix anything that's in my website, as well as looking for people interested in writing for some Chrono Trigger vocal arrangements. I'd love to hear from you!

I'm confused. You're saying that you don't want another instrumental track now? Or just that you can't picture anything else working but are open to suggestions? And as far as I can remember what was said in the thread, the dynamic variance was a fault of the instrumental track, not the vocals, and that's how I remember the current version from when I listened to it yesterday.

I'm sorry, that wasn't clear.

The current vocals themselves probably shouldn't be used in another track, because they're essentially singing as loud as I can without clipping to get over the current instrumental track. So if someone wants to remix another version of it, I will record a new version for the new mix.

• 2 weeks later...