Final "Antechamber" Preview Set Release!!

ANTECHAMBER RELEASE - JUNE 30TH

________

Hey OCR, yes, I'm still alive, and yes, I'm still working on it! Some of you don't have any idea what I'm talking about, so here we go - I've been working on an album of original music for some time now, set to be 12 tracks and released sometime in mid-June.

Now that we're all on the same page, I can tell you that I have 10 tracks of 12 finished, which means that this is going to be the final preview set I set loose (I might actually do a third one once the whole project is done but it would be released along with the album) but it should give you a much better impression of this album than the previous set I gave you guys.

This set features, in order, all the currently finished tracks for the album. You'll understand that I don't want to just release them one by one and would rather have them out all at once - this is why I'm putting these previews together in the first place, so you know I'm still working on it. Anyway, I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!

Download here:

(RIGHT-CLICK, SAVE-AS)

Tracks featured in this set (in order): Antechamber, Megalith, Spirit Walk, Superbox 3000, Aurora, Fulcrum, Lucid, Atlantis Groove, Stratosphere, Exeunt.

Please, I'd love to hear what you guys think so far. I got some great comments last time, and they always mean a lot to me.

Incidentally, as I mentioned last time, I've already finished album art, and I'll release it along with the album for those who want it.

My website, antipodemusic.googlepages.com, is still open to visitors. I've been updating it pretty frequently with track descriptions and new info, so check it out if you get the chance.

Thanks for listening! With any luck, I'll be back with more in June/July.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks a lot, Kadosho!

As a bit of a progress update bump, I've got some solid stuff down for "Circuit Breaker", a track which will go in between "Atlantis Groove" (3rd from last in the preview set) and "Stratosphere" (second to last). So far it's turning out to be a really fast and heavy dnb track with lots of distortion, and I think just based on where it is that it's turning out to be one of the best on the album. Anyway, I also wanted to mention that the album release will likely be July instead of June, based on how fast I'm going. A bit disappointing, but I want to be sure it's polished and ready.

With luck, I'll be back soon with more!

In case you didn't see it above, I'll say it again down here: the album is going to be out on the 30th!